How Much Does Fire Damage Restoration Cost?
One of the first things that homeowners who require Louisville fire damage restoration want to know is how much it will cost. The first thing to note is that there are many factors that will end up determining the cost. When our trained service personnel inspects the damage at your home, they will be looking at several key factors when determining the cost. These include:
- The extent of smoke, fire, and soot damage
- The number of fire-damaged property items that will require cleaning and repair work
- The number of possessions that will have to be completely replaced
- The size of the property and the extent of the damage across it
Our trained contractors here at ServiceMaster Fire & Water Damage Restoration will carefully investigate all of these factors when determining a cost estimate for the work that needs to be completed.
With these points made, it important for you to understand that the restoration costs can vary greatly. They can cover a range that goes from as little as $800 up to as much as $100 thousand. Restoration costs for an entire home can even exceed the $100 thousand mark. The average cost paid by homeowners for fire damage restoration ranges between $3,200 and $25 thousand.
The costs associated with Louisville fire damage restoration go toward several key types of repair and restoration work. These include:
- Water damage repair (A result of the fire being extinguished by water)
- Soot removal work
- Cleanup of smoke damage
- Fire reconstruction work
- Any additional cleanup work that is required to return your home back to its pre-fire state