Our residential reconstruction process at ServiceMaster Fire & Water Damage Restoration focuses on the following areas:
- A detailed assessment of the damage and a careful estimation of the required costs – We will carefully assess the extent of damage that your home has sustained so we can provide you with an accurate estimate of what the reconstruction and repair costs will be.
- Scheduling the delivery of services at times that work for you and your family – Our team understands that you and your family have a busy schedule that you must maintain regardless of the damage that your home has sustained. You can rely on us to keep this in mind and schedule the delivery of services at times that are convenient for you.
- Carefully deciding on the materials and approach to take – As no two disaster damage situations are the same, our team carefully considers which materials and approach will be required to get the job done the right way for your home.
- Management of the contents of your property – Throughout the reconstruction process, we will take care to manage the contents of your home. This includes providing detailed cleaning for any of your possessions that require it. We will also offer our professional opinion regarding any possessions that have been damaged beyond the possibility of repair.
- Thoroughly cleaning up after we have completed the job – Once the restoration and reconstruction work is done, you can rely on our professionals to fully clean up after ourselves so your home looks like no work was ever conducted.